We are looking for an experienced audit and assurance manager to join us.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of audit clients across varied sectors. This will include developing the client relationships and ensuring that expectations are managed accordingly. Overseeing a team of staff and supporting in their development you will report directly to partners/directors.
The main duties of this role include:
- Planning, supervising and reviewing accounts, audit and corporation tax for your client portfolio.
- Coordinating ad-hoc advisory work and liaising with other departments as required.
- Supervising staff and providing assistance regarding technical queries and professional development.
- Effective portfolio management, agreeing budgets with clients and billing on agreed terms.
- Looking for new business opportunities
- Working with Partners and Directors to plan and develop our audit and assurance offering, planning for technical changes in the sector and looking for new opportunities.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Proficient technical ability (IFRS and UK GAAP).
- An ability to prioritise workload.
- IT proficiency, including Microsoft office suite
- The ability to work independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, with genuine appetite for growth.
- An analytical and well organised approach.
- Being a quick learner, with an aptitude for technical concepts.
- A proactive nature and be able to demonstrate initiative.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Creativity in problem solving, undertaking own research to provide solutions.
- Self-motivation to take initiative for personal growth and development.
- A professional presence.
An in-house CPD programme is in place the meet the technical needs of our professionals.
To apply for this role, please use the application form on this page or email your CV and covering letter to Claire Moloney at email@example.com.
Should you wish to have an informal discussion about the role prior to applying, please email your contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a call.