There is compulsory admin required to ensure your company or limited liability partnership (LLP) complies with the Companies Act. It is therefore crucial to understand how this legislation impacts your organisation, its directors or members.
Our comprehensive company secretarial support not only eases your burden but also ensures compliance.
Company secretarial support services include:
- preparing and filing confirmation statements
- administration for beneficial owners/person(s) with significant control
- preparing and filing dormant accounts
- preparing all documentation required for any corporate changes (including Companies House forms, board minutes and resolutions)
- electronic submission of documents to Companies House (where applicable)
- preparing dividend documentation (including board minutes and resolutions)
Additionally, we can advise on and provide documentation for more complex matters such as:
- adoption of specific articles
- capital reductions
- rights and bonus issues
- striking off entities no longer required